Although Christmas is now over and I’m sure you’ve already taken down your Christmas decor, I wanted to share with you his post that was started pre-Christmas, but this is the first chance I’ve had to sit down and finish it!
I wanted to share with you some fun decorating ideas that we did this year! I decided that since we already have so many antique, vintage pieces in our house anyway, this year we should incorporate them into Christmas decor! Which actually saved us time and money because we didn’t have to purchase any thing!
I’m talking, simple things like fake snow and candles in mason jars…so fun and easy!
2) Or using a coke crate to make a centerpiece with candle filled mason jars. Add greenery and pinecones in-between and it’s a beautiful rustic centerpiece!
3) We we also used mason jars in our kitchen filled with holly berries!
4) We had an old ladder that we usually keep all our blankets on, but this year we put those away and added burlap and lace stockings to add to the rustic charm.
5) And notice how we stacked our crates and antiques in the corner to add a little scene with all the presents.
6) And of course I love the way you can customize chalkboards to the season to add the the decor!
7) We love this mini christmas tree in a galvanized bucket too!!
And although this is a bit late, maybe this will inspire you for next Christmas! Pin and save for future reference! 🙂
Happy New Year everyone!!